Monday, November 29, 2010

Colosseum New York Pizza

Oh boy, I am so glad I found this place. Actually, my friend LOVES pizza and she's the one who introduced me to Cicero's. We had planned to meet up for dinner and she yelped for a pizza place in Milpitas. Colosseum boasted to be real NY style pizza so we had to go and check it out.

I love this pizza! This is my new thin crust pizza place. I like it so much, I've been there at least 4 times in the last month. LOL

The owners are real nice, and are from Sicily and Brooklyn, NY. Apparently their brother in law opened up "A slice of NY" in San Jose and they just wanted their own fun little pizza place to open up.

The cheese is really good, and the crust is thin enough to be perfect in my eyes. The rest of the food on the menu is good as well. They have garlic knots, chicken wings, philly cheese steaks, and cannoli's!

Their food is so good.

$3 per slice is not bad at all.

Go to Colosseum. Tell them Beth and Chi sent ya. :)

Colosseum New York Pizza
761 N. Capitol Ave
Milpitas, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment