Monday, June 14, 2010

Pizza Orgasmica- San Francisco




Michael, Izza, My Bro Jon, Junior, Zara and I made the trek out to San Francisco to try out Pizza Orgasmica.

I was first introduced to Pizza Orgasmica back in November when a sorority sister took us there for some late night eats. At that time, I did not want to eat pizza at 2 am, so the girls who were hungry ran in and got themselves some pizza. When they returned to the car, the smell just filled the car and I found myself regretting not ordering a slice. They let me have a couple of bites and I was in Heaven.

So when we decided to have a 2010 Pizza tour, I knew we needed to go to pizza O. When I asked for recommendations for pizza places via facebook, Pizza O was recommended.

So we went.

And we were happy we did!

On a nice San Francisco day, we walked to Pizza O and ordered Cheesy Garlic bread, Pizza Orgasmica, and The girl from Ipanema pizza.

The Pizza Orgasmica: Pepperoni, Salami, Sausage, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell peppers
The Girl from Ipanema: The one and only Brazilian style chicken, corn & bianca cheese

Pizza Orgasmica did not disappoint! I should have ordered a slice of the pepperoni or just a slice of sausage because I love simple pizza, but I was very happy with our pizza choices. The Girl from Ipanema pizza sounds a little kooky, but it was very delicious and I did not feel like we were eating pizza!

Worth the drive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment